Find me on MamaMiaItsKeya

Friday, January 17, 2014

Holy Grail Foundation

My absolute favorite foundation of ALL time.... Drum roll please.....Estée Lauder 'Double Wear' Stay-in-Place Liquid Makeup. (cue the gates of heaven opening up). I have used 2 of these in the last year and a half and have just popped open the 3rd bottle whilst getting ready for a date last night. I've tried 3 million and 1 foundations and until I purchased this, I didn't truly know what love was. I'm not exaggerating!

This baby DOES NOT crease, clog your pores, has a flawless matte finish (I still use translucent powder to finish sometimes since I have oily skin), doesn't come off when you sweat (which may be gross depending on who you are. LOL), it just doesn't move while still letting your skin shine through and does not cake. And if you happen to have fallen asleep with it on the previous night, you wont wake up with makeup and zits all over the place. They say money can't buy love...... But $37 + tax bought me this and I LOVE IT!!!



Used my last one until the absolute last drop waiting for my new bottle to come in the mail from Nordstrom. Hahaha. The color I wear is 6W1 Sandalwood and it's kinda sorta totally spot on for my skin. From the description it has a 15 hour staying power and is good for all skin types! Order it up!


5 stars alllllllll the way. 

“The most beautiful makeup of a woman is passion. But cosmetics are easier to buy.” - 
Yves Saint-Laurent


XoXo,
MamaMiaItsKeya




2 comments: