Find me on MamaMiaItsKeya

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

A little slice o' heaven!

So... I splurged again.. I am thinking that these blogs are going to make me more self aware of the fact that I may or may not need to go to SA (Shopaholics Anonymous). I bought a pair of Hunter rain boots! 

I have only been dying over them for the last forever and even more so when I saw all of the cute outfits paired with them whilst looking for inspiration on Pinterest... Hunter Boot Syle Board :)- CLICK ME! 

If you went to the link and are as obsessed with cute style and fashion as I am, you too probably thought that  your next splurge was going to be a pair of these babies. And if not, dont worry, you wont hurt my feelings. I  still love them!

I bought them in the color Feather Blue from Nordstrom (which are no longer available as of now :( FYI).. But there are a TON of other fab colors I am sure you will find and  like. 

These babies are mine! Though this picture doesnt so much do the color justice because they are a lot prettier and lighter shade of blue in person. But good news! There may still be hope as they are on sale on the actual Hunter site!

Eventually I will do a style/fashion/OOTD post with these lovers on. One CON though, I have really skinny ankles and regular sized calves and they wear kind of funny at first. But I will be getting my new welly socks here soon so I will have to test them out when I get those and see if that CON will still be one. 

My next venture will probably be the short ones! Until next time beaus, au revoir!


"Fashion fades, style is eternal"-
Yves Saint-Laurent



XoXo,
MamaMiaItsKeya




No comments:

Post a Comment