Find me on MamaMiaItsKeya

Monday, January 13, 2014

Let's Get Naked... 2!

So.......... I have splurged! I finally took the plunge and purchased a Naked palette.. The Naked 2 to be exact (thanks to my awesome Sephora gift card my mom got me for Christmas!). I've ony used it once and I think I may already be obsessed! Verve is one of my favorites and Half Baked too, of course. I did an ADORABLE smokey eye with it the other day but didnt capture it in a photo to show you all. I will have to recreate it and show you. But until then, here lies the very first photo of my new baby, which I sent to my mom and posted to Instagram with the hashtag #iminlove about 5 minutes after walking out of Sephora.
I have this crazy obsession with eyeshadow palettes so I am always buying them (I mean, how could you not?!)...

I was hoping to get the Naked 3 but they were all out, so I got the next best thing. I think one of the only CONS that I can think of right now is that there are only 3 fully matte colors out of the whole 12 color palette (Foxy, Tease, and Blackout).


Let me know what you all think in the comment section below! Do/did you like it, do you hate it (if so, what about it is not totally stellar), and how does it  measure up in comparsion to the first and third editions?!? I am curious because I have yet to purchase the other ones. Also leave some suggestions on some other holy grail shadow palettes you own. Looking forward to reading them! :)

Thanks for reading! And until next time... Ciao bellas!


"The best color in the whole world is the one that looks good on you."
-Coco Chanel


XoXo,

MamaMiaItsKeya



No comments:

Post a Comment