Find me on MamaMiaItsKeya

Monday, April 7, 2014

It's been way too long!

Howdy lovelies! 

I realize that it has been forever and a day since I last posted here... 2 months and 2 days to be exact but who was counting?

I had tons and tons of inspiration for blogs posts once I first started and then I just started slacking and thinking they weren't as interesting as I thought they would be.. SO I am back, blogging is a great stress reliever because its your domain where you can be you and the people who read your blog love you for it.

Today I figured I would talk about a few Spring trends I am digging right now with the bout of nice Spring weather finally coming to us Midwest and East Coasters.

Oddly enough I have yet to make it out shopping to buy anything in honor of the warmer weather because I guess I never figured it would come about or something?
Anyways, here it is. (click the links after every one to see some of my picks for each category)

1). WHITE.
Or any close variation of it really... I have no idea what it is, but as of today I have started my search for the PERFECT white top. Obviously everything goes with white and it is so versatile and crisp and clean. Blouses, skirts, dresses, sandals, jewlery, you name it, im kind of obsessed with it rn (that's right now in text speak for all of you not-with-the-timers :P)

2). COOL SWEATSHIRTS.
Now I know it is Spring and we are supposed to start breaking out all of the warm weather stuff, but I have checked out my Nordstrom online shopping bag and realized there are tons of cool sweatshirts in there... Its ridiculous.. Not to mention most of them HAPPEN to be black. Black is slimming... Judge me.

3). PASTELS.
My nails right now are legit the brightest shade of lavender EVARRR. But I love it.. And yes it will probably be different tomorrow.. But pastels are love this season. Just pure unadulterated love y'all. Can I pull them off this season? We. Shall. See.

4). STATEMENT PIECES.
I am talking about those loud and BEAUTIFUL pieces that are almost always a conversation starter. Whether it be a bold statement necklace, or crazy bold (but tasteful) statement earrings, even bracelets, COUNT ME IN. I like it. I love it. I want some more of it!

5). CAGED. SANDALS.
If you have seen caged sandals, you love them. If you dont.... Well I dont know what planet you were born on but it was not our dear old planet earth here.. Nordstrom literally had a homepage in honor of the Caged Sandal. So you know its kind of a big deal. 



"I think there is beauty in everything. What ‘normal’ people would perceive as ugly, I can usually see something of beauty in it."
- Alexander McQueen


I am outta here!
XoXo,
MamaMiaItsKeya

No comments:

Post a Comment