Find me on MamaMiaItsKeya

Friday, May 23, 2014

Jaclyn Hill Expert Beauty Box Review

I have had these babies for at least a few weeks now, and I looooove them. Every single one of the brushes are gorgeous and soft and flawlessly apply the makeup to help pull off any look you want to achieve. 
.
..
...
....
........
PS, that is me having a moment of silence for how amazing these brushes are for just like 7 seconds.
Seriously. This was my first ever high end makeup brush purchase and let me just say they were well worth the $80. I purchased the Jaclyn Hill expert beauty box (it is no longer available :( FYI... sorry) but it came with all of the basic brushes one would need for their everyday routine. 
If you don't know who Jaclyn Hill is, click the link and check her out on YT, she cracks me up and is simply amaze balls.



The expert box came with 7 brushes, all of which are available to purchase separately on their site sigmabeauty.com
- F80 Flat Top Kabuki brush aka my all time favorite foundation brush
-F86 Tapered Kabuki, really good for under eye concealer or also good for getting foundation in the hard to reach spots on your face
-F35 Tapered Highlighter, perfect for well... Highlighting your face of course :)
-E25 Blending, really good for blending, especially if you do a smokey eye, it helps to smoke it out to give a more sultry and edgy "I woke up like this" look. Lol
-E40 Tapered blending, though I wish this brush was a bit shorter for better control, but I love it nonetheless
-E55 Eye Shading, perfect for applying that all over lid color and fast, since it is wider it covers a bigger surface area!
AND
-E30 Pencil, love love love love this for the finishing touches, whether it is touching up and darkening your crease to give more depth or finishing up with putting color into lower lash line.... This baby does it all..... and well

Love em, love em all. They are so soft and fluffy, and like I mentioned before, well worth the moolah! Also I believe Sigma is having a 20% off Memorial Day sale that lasts until Memorial Day, so if you were looking to purchase these, get on it and save while you are at it!

Until next time beauties,

"In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different"
Coco Chanel


XoXo,
MamaMiaItsKeya


No comments:

Post a Comment